Whether it’s an especially busy workweek, a cousin’s birthday, or all of the above, life gets busy sometimes. We get it. That’s why we offer mobile banking — for those times you can’t make it to a branch. Now you can deposit checks, pay bills, view balances, transfer funds, and more — anytime and anywhere from your smartphone.
It’s convenient, simple, and secure. Sign up today, and bank through those busy times without a hitch.
- Convenient, fast, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances – even on-the-go:
- View account balances and details
- Review history
- Transfer funds between internal accounts
- Direct dial the bank from within the application
- Receive messages and alerts
- Add new payees and schedule payments
- Mobile Check Deposit - Deposit a check using your mobile device
- Find ATM/branch locations and information
- Available via any any iOS (Apple) or Android smartphone or tablet
- Downloadthe app for your mobile device:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Learn more about our mobile banking services by viewing these helpful guides:
How to enroll for Mobile Check Deposit:
- Log into our mobile app
- Select "Menu", then "Services" and finally "Mobile Deposit Enrollment"
- Accept the "Terms and Conditions" and submit your enrollment
- You will receive an email once your enrollment has been approved
How to deposit a check:
- Log into our mobile app
- Select the "More" button in the top right corner
- Select "Deposit a Check"
- Endorse the back of the check
- Select which account to deposit the check into
- Enter the amount of the check
- Select "Capture Image" to take a picture of the front and back of the check
- Submit deposit
Get notified by text, email, phone call or a secure message when there are updates or changes to your account. That can be your balance reaching a certain amount or when a bill payment goes through. There are a lot of options for alerts — totally in your control!
- You can setup “Account Alerts,” which alert you to things like:
- Your “Current” or “Available” balance going above or below a certain amount
- You can setup “History Alerts,” that can alert you to things like:
- A certain check clearing
- A credit or debit transaction that totals more or less than a set amount
- You can setup “Transaction Alerts,” that alert you for things like:
- When a type of transaction occurs on your account with any of the following statuses: authorized, canceled, successful, failed, and drafted. Transactions include bill payment, change of address, check reorder, funds transfer or stop payments.
- You can setup “Security Alerts,” that alert you to things like:
- When your username is locked out or when an invalid login attempt is made
- The alerts can be delivered by email, text message, phone call or secure message from the automated system.
Requirements to use the FNB Mobile App:
- The Customer MUST be signed up for Online Banking. You can sign up for Online Banking by clicking on either the Personal Enrollment or Business Enrollment link in the Online Banking login box at the top of our homepage. Fill out the Enrollment form, click submit and wait for your confirmation email with instructions to login from a browser or the app. It could take 1-3 business days to process the enrollment.