Online Banking & Bill Pay
Life gets busy. Sometimes, it’s a late night at the office or a mad dash to make your child’s baseball game. No worries! View balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and more — anytime, anywhere! All you need is internet access.
It’s simple, easy, and secure! Sign up today and have more time with the family and pets!
- Convenient, secure, and easy-to-use service for First National Bank of Jeanerette customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances, history, and pending transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Integrated Bill Pay features allow you to add new payees
- Send and receive secure messages
- Access branch hours and location info
- And more!
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease: schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Person to person payments
- Receive eBills for payees that offer that service
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
View our FAQs.
To sign up for online banking, follow these simple instructions:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button above.
- Fill out the required information and then submit it. Approval will take up to two business days.
- You will receive an email welcoming you to online banking.
- You are now able to sign in and start using online banking.
To sign up for online bill pay, follow these simple instructions:
- Log in to your online banking account through a browser or the mobile app and click the “Bill Payment” link in the "Transactions" menu to enroll.
- Select an account that will be used to pay your bills.
- After successfully enrolling, add Bill Payees from the “Advanced” drop down menu to begin paying bills online.
For additional account options, visit the OneClick Bill Pay site by selecting "Visit Bill Pay Site" from the "Advanced" drop down menu