Online Banking & Bill Pay
Life gets busy. Sometimes, it’s a late night at the office or a mad dash to make your child’s baseball game. No worries! View balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and more — anytime, anywhere! All you need is internet access.
It’s simple, easy, and secure! Sign up today and have more time with the family and pets!
- Convenient, secure, and easy-to-use service for First National Bank of Jeanerette customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances, history, and pending transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Integrated Bill Pay features allow you to add new payees
- Send and receive secure messages
- Access branch hours and location info
- And more!
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
View our FAQs.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease: schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Person to person payments
- Receive eBills for payees that offer that service
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
View our FAQs.
To sign up for online banking, follow these simple instructions:
Complete these steps to enroll in online banking
- Go to https://accounts.yourfnb.com/login or Your FNB Mobile App.
- Select First time user? Enroll now.
- Create a profile by entering an SSN, EIN, or ITIN, in addition to an account or member number, phone number, and email address.
- Follow the corresponding steps.
- When the Protect your account with 2-step verification screen appears, select Get started.
- Choose from Voice or text message, Email, Authy, or Authenticator app.
- Follow the instructions for the chosen method.
- Select Done.
- When the User Agreement appears, select Accept.
- Choose a situation and follow the corresponding steps.
Situation Steps The user is logging on using an existing online banking account. Continue to the next step. The user is creating an online banking/mobile banking account.
Create credentials by entering information in the Username and Password fields.
- Create a passcode, and then confirm it by entering it again on the following screen.
To sign up for online bill pay, follow these simple instructions:
- Choose an option
- Select Payments from the Banno Online main menu.
- Select Pay a bill in the quick actions section of the dashboard.
- Select Pay a bill from the Payments section of the dashboard
- Select a bill to pay.The Single tab on the Pay a bill screen is selected by default.
- On the Single bill list, locate the bill you want to pay.
- After selecting a bill, complete the fields in the form, including From, Amount, and any additional options such as Frequency, Sends, or Notes as desired.
- Choose an option.
- If the payment is a rush payment that requires an address to be completed, the end user selects Next.
- If the payment is not a rush payment, continue to the next step.
- Select Submit.
- Select Done when the Payment submitted screen appears.If the payment requires approval, a message appears above the Done option telling the end user that approval is required before the payment will process.
For additional account options, visit the OneClick Bill Pay site by selecting "Visit Bill Pay Site" from the "Advanced" drop down menu