Business Online Banking
Managing a business can mean early mornings and late nights…and running to a branch isn't always an option. But with our online banking service, you can manage your business checking and savings accounts from anywhere.
Check balances, monitor transactions, transfer funds, pay bills and much more; it's all online and it's always open.
- Fast, convinient, and secure service for business customers
- Save money on postage fees with online bill pay
- Instant access to deposit, savings, and loan balance information
- View detailed account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Export transaction data to many financial software programs
- Simplify account management
- Save time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
To sign up for online banking, follow these simple instructions:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button above.
- Fill out the required information and then submit it. Approval will take up to two business days.
- You will receive an email welcoming you to online banking.
- You are now able to sign in and start using online banking.
To sign up for online bill pay, follow these simple instructions:
- Log in to your online banking account through a browser or the mobile app and click the “Bill Payment” link in the "Transactions" menu to enroll.
- Select an account that will be used to pay your bills.
- After successfully enrolling, add Bill Payees from the “Advanced” drop down menu to begin paying bills online.
- For additional account options, visit the OneClick Bill Pay site by selecting "Visit Bill Pay Site" from the "Advanced" drop down menu.