With kids and dogs running around the house and dinner and laundry to take care of, checking your bank account regularly just isn’t always possible. That’s ok. We’ll send you alerts by email, text or phone call for everything from balances reaching a certain amount to checks clearing.
Setting up alerts is only a few clicks. Get alerted today!
- Account alerts:
- Your “Current” or “Available” balance going above or below a certain amount
- History alerts:
- A certain check number clearing
- A credit or debit transaction that totals more or less than a set amount
- Transaction alerts:
- When a type of transaction occurs on your account with any of the following statuses: authorized, cancelled, successful, failed, and drafted. Transactions include bill payment, change of address, check reorder, funds transfer or stop payments
- Security alerts:
- When you online banking username is locked out or when an invalid login attempt is made.
- New Date alerts - dated-based and notifying you of important events (i.e., birthdays, anniversaries, wakeup calls)
- Alerts can be delivered by email, text message, phone call or secure message from the automated system
Setting up account alerts is simple:
- Log into online banking through a browser or the mobile app
- Under the "Settings" tab, select "Alerts," then click "New Alert".
- Select the type of "Alert" you want to be notified about.
- Depending on the type of alert you chose, select an account, date type or transaction type and setup the alert based on specific criteria.
- Choose a "Delivery Method" and "Frequency"and then click "Save."
- Verify the alert is "Enabled".