It's time to make the switch. Trade the paper clutter for easy and secure electronic statements.We promise you won't miss that stack of unopened envelopes.
Losing the paper trail also means gaining security. The less you leave for identity thieves, the better you can avoid being a victim of fraud. Save yourself — and the environment — by signing up today.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, secure, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
- Easier to retrieve information when needed; easily available online anytime through online banking* or our mobile app*
- Reduce chance of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify record keeping and eliminate storage hassles
- Easily access past statements
- View check images listed within your statement
- Easily view, search, save, download, and print online
1. What is an e-Statement?
a. e-Statements are an electronic version of your bank statement. They offer you a safe, secure and convenient way to view, print and download your account statements right from your computer or mobile device.
2. Is there a charge for e-Statements?
a. Absolutely not. E-Statements are free and environmentally friendly.
3. Why should I switch to e-Statements?
a. E-Statements offer many benefits that help simplify the way you use and store your bank statement.
- Fast: e-Statements are available for you to review the same day the bank creates them. No more waiting for them through the mail.
- Flexibility: You can view up to 7 years’ worth of e-statements through Online Banking (if you’ve been a customer with us for that long). You can also save them on your computer for your permanent records.
- Go Green: By switching to e-Statements, you are reducing the amount of paper being used each month.
- Secure: e-Statements are stored securely through Online Banking.
4. Will my e-Statements look the same as my paper statements?
a. Yes, your e-Statements will look exactly like your paper statements.
5. Are check images available on e-Statements?
a. Yes they are. Your e-Statement will look exactly like your paper statements and will contain check images.
6. How long are e-Statements available for viewing?
a. We keep up to 7 years’ worth of e-Statements available for viewing through Online Banking.
7. Are e-Statements secure?
a. Absolutely! e-Statements are secured and accessed through Online Banking by using your username and password. The email you get each month is just a notification letting you know that your e-Statement is available to be viewed through Online Banking. We do not attach any e-Statements to an email message due to security concerns.
8. Do I have to be an online banking user to receive e-Statements?
a. Yes. You must sign up for Online Banking to have access to e-Statements. If you are not signed up for Online Banking, it’s easy and quick to enroll.
9. How will I know when my e-Statement is available for me to view?
a. You will receive an email notification when your e-Statement is available. This email is only a notification and does not contain your e-Statements. We do not attach any e-Statements to an email message due to security concerns.
10. Will I need any special software to view my e-Statement?
a. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view your e-Statements. It’s a free, safe download directly from Adobe’s website.
11. How do I enroll in e-Statements?
a. You can sign up for e-Statements through Online Banking or our Mobile App. For easy to follow instructions, please click here.
12. How do I access my monthly e-statement?
13. Can I save a copy of my e-Statement for future reference?
a. Yes. You can save a copy of your e-Statement on your computer for your permanent records.
Once you have access to Online Banking, getting signed up for e-Statements just takes a few steps.
- Log into online banking or the mobile app.
- Click on the “Settings” tab and then select “Statement Delivery”
- Select which account(s) you want to receive electronic statements for by selecting “E-Statement” from the “Delivery Type” drop down box.
- Accept the “E-Statement Delivery Agreement”
- Verify there is a valid email address next to each account that you have selected to receive e-statements.
- Beginning the next statement cycle, you will receive an email notifying you that your e-statements are now available to be viewed through Online Banking.
- Mother Nature thanks you for going green!
After siging up for e-Statements, accessing and viewing your statements are jsut as easy.
- Log into online banking or the mobile app.
- Click on the “Services” tab and then select “Statements”
- Select which account you would like to view your statement for.
- Select any date from the list to view the e-Statement.
- You can then view, print or save a copy of the e-Statement.
If you are having trouble viewing the e-Statement, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.